ieró Beauty is a dazzling, high-vibrational beauty and lifestyle brand. Founded by beauty expert and industry veteran Nick Gavrelis, ieró Beauty launched the brand’s first collection, Moonkissed™, in September 2022.
Katherine has worked as a consultant for ieró Beauty since its conception nearly two years ago and remains an integral part of the beauty brand’s team as the company progresses through its initial direct-to-consumer launch.
Through her collaboration with ieró Beauty, Katherine has:
- Recruited and coordinated ieró Beauty’s founding teams including Creative, Public Relations, and Web Development
- Spearheaded creative development including brand concept, product formula, packaging, art direction and artist collaborations
- Aligned all team members on production timelines including formula, primary and secondary packaging, and product launches
- Implemented and established company organizational systems and operating procedures
Three Ships Beauty
Three Ships Beauty is a natural skin care company that makes vegan & cruelty-free natural skincare products. Founded by Toronto-based duo Connie Lo and Laura Burget in 2017, Three Ships Beauty is on a mission to make transparent, efficacious and results-driven beauty accessible for all women.
Katherine has worked as a consultant for Three Ships Beauty as they have grown from an innovative, young company relying on outsourced creative teams and packaging to an established brand with a complete in-house team, with products now found in over 700 brick-and-mortar stores across North America.
Through her collaboration with Three Ships Beauty this past year alone, Katherine has designed, priced and produced:
All is Calm, All is Bright Holiday Kit: a great success, this was the brand’s first holiday kit
Set Sail Discovery Kit: containing a quartet of the brand’s best-selling products for all skin types, this Discovery Kit was produced with an innovative, sustainable design
Evergreen Skin Concern Kits: 4 New Kits Coming Soon!
tablette™ is a revolutionary compostable makeup palette. Invented by Terri Apanasewicz, celebrity makeup artist, tablette™ provides an effective, clean, and simple storage solution that enables makeup artists to creatively serve clients while maintaining the highest standard of safety protocols.
Katherine worked as a consultant for tablette™ since its conception through its initial direct-to-consumer launch in Spring 2022. She remains involved in the company in an advisory capacity.
Through her collaboration with tablette™, Katherine has:
Sourced and secured designers, manufacturers, and packaging vendors
Projected financials and monitored production against estimates and budget
Collaboratively established brand assets including name, logo, and creative materials
Guided manufacturers and founder through industrial design and revisions
Spearheaded initial web design
Charlotte Tilbury Beauty
Charlotte Tilbury Beauty is an award-winning tri-axis beauty brand. Founded by Charlotte Tilbury, a female entrepreneur and highly regarded makeup artist, Charlotte Tilbury Beauty has become one of the UK’s most famous makeup industry exports and a universally-loved makeup and skincare company.
Katherine worked as a consultant for Charlotte Tilbury Beauty to execute a rigorous assessment of the brand’s Global Pro Team and produce a thorough report of recommendations aimed at standardizing procedure, strengthening strategy and increasing efficiency.
Through her collaboration with Charlotte Tilbury Beauty, Katherine has:
- Executed a full review of the Global Pro Team including mission, strategy and efficiency, recruitment and hiring process, team management and operations, compensation structure, and job specifications
- Aligned and directed the Global Pro Team in an interim capacity while recruiting and onboarding a new internal team manager, which included the management of a secondment program to promote junior level team members to senior level roles
- Restructured and streamlined the recruitment and hiring process for the Global Pro Team, which included successfully headhunting and recruiting new talent and standardizing the interview process
- Authored and presented a comprehensive strategy report of recommendations highlighting goals, performance, issues and solutions
Anna Sui is one of New York’s most beloved and accomplished fashion designers. Since her premiere runway show in 1991, Sui has produced eighty-four collections, and she remains at the helm of her independent brand.
Katherine has worked with Anna Sui as an event producer with KCD for a number of the brand’s New York Fashion Week’s Ready to Wear shows (SS19, FW19, SS20, FW20, SS22) and supported an internal photoshoot for Fashion Week 2021.
Through her collaboration with Anna Sui, Katherine has:
Projected financials and monitored event production against estimates and budget
Visualized, proposed and implemented scenic creative (including venue selection)
Sourced and secured all event vendors including catering; AV, tech, and lighting; site crew; security; backstage rentals; and dressers, hair, and makeup
Programmed and oversaw event schedule, including set-up and break-down, and aligned all event participants to achieve smooth operations
Neiman Marcus is one of the world’s leading specialty integrated retail organizations. Opened in Dallas, Texas in 1907, the brand is synonymous with world-class luxury retailing.
Katherine has worked with Neiman Marcus as an event producer with KCD for an exclusive, luxury cocktail event at New York Fashion Week 2021.
Through her collaboration with Neiman Marcus, Katherine has:
- Forecasted an event budget within established financial parameters and tracked production against estimates
- Visualized, presented and implemented scenic creative (including venue selection)
- Sourced and secured all event vendors including catering, scenic, and musical entertainment
- Programmed and oversaw event schedule, including set-up and break-down, and aligned all event participants to achieve smooth operations
Looking for support on your project?