Bright Co is Katherine Ensslen
Few things about me:
- Over 14 years I had the insight and ability to make MAC Cosmetics Fashion Program a global best in class program touching hundreds of fashion brands, make up artists and thousands of fashion shows around the world. The program became the model that other business went to emulate.
- I'm an constant and curious learner, which has allowed me a more broad knowledge base. I've worked in beauty trend forecasting, product development, shading, testing as well as marketing, events and packaging.
- Product development and trend forecasting for Mana Cosmetics, John Barrett and Clove + Hallow
- Shade development and artist testing for Julep, MAC and Black Opal
- Built teams for brands like Pat McGrath Beauty and Mented
- Worked on eco packing design (for brands I've been asked not to name)
- Marketing Calendars and launch programs for Julep, Mana and ELLIS FAAS.
- Events for Anna Sui, ELLIS FAAS, UNIQLO, Tory Burch and WSJ Magazine when I worked at KCD
- Love working with spiritual advisors, life coaches of every flavor to help market their unique stories and build loyal customers and communities.
- I love being a Canadian in Brooklyn with my cat and co-worker Hobo
Chat with me and let's see what magic we can create together